1. Lutsjoin mobile app is used for storing and managing your personal profile and other related information based on your permissions and interest.
2. Any data stored in Lutsjoin personal diary application will be stored against your personal id which will be your phone number and as a user you have the right to share this data to anybody.
3. Lutsjoin personal diary application is only a platform which will help you to store and share data according to your interest and permission.
4. By registering in this application a user is only getting a permission from the company to use this mobile application as a personal diary.
5. The intellectual property rights of this application called “LUTSJOIN personal diary” is completely owned by the company Lutsel Technologies Pvt. Ltd. who has developed this application.
6. The data provided in this application will be stored in mobile device that you are using for operating this app and also in a web server connected to this mobile app.
7. The data accumulated in this application will be kept confidential and will not be used for any other business purpose in a direct form.
8. But in case if any Govt. agencies like cyber cell, crime department or any such investigative departments are asking to share for any kind of data as a part of any inquiry, we will be sharing the data to concerned department or officials as per requirement.
9. This application is not an emergency messaging system, but the company’s authorised admin users can send messages any user using this application.
10. At present we have not set any limitation for the volume of data that a user can store in this application, but in future if data size is going beyond our threshold level and limits we will instruct the users either to trim down the data or to purchase additional space based on the requirement. If customer is not opting any of the options mentioned above, then company has the right to delete data that consumes excess usage of web serve space.
11. In future if any of the Lutsjoin personal diary users are taking membership in any organisations through this app, users need to agree the Terms and conditions defined by the respective organisation while registering as a member. If any legal, financial or privacy related cases are happening between organisation and its member users same shall not be the responsibility of Lutsjoin and such cases shall not be entertained or handled by Lutsjoin or its developers.
12. Lutsjoin never guarantee the quality of any organisation who are using this app to register a member, it is always a user’s responsibility to enquire about an organisation before joining in it. Lutsjoin is only a digital platform which will help any organisation and a member to make the joining process much simpler than the conventional process.
13. Utmost care is taken from our side to protect the data and related information of every user, stored in the server. In case if any hacking or virus attacks are happened, we will not be compensating such losses in any aspects. But we will put our best efforts to put back the application and functionality to the normal level at the earliest possible time.
14. If anybody use this application to store or circulate data that is against the integrity and unity of any country, same will be removed immediately at the moment it is identified.
15. This app will read SMS which are sent from lutsjoin application to your mobile for the purpose of auto filling OTP box provided in the app.
16. This app can be used by any person above age of 18 years.
17. This app will access your mobile phone’s camera with your permission for taking pictures for using in the profile image requested in the app.
18. This app collects your email id for setting it as the user name of our web application.
19. This app collects your name to identify you and also to use in the directory listing.
20. If you have any queries or suggestions, please mail to us in the id email@example.com